❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Business Times!


All right, finally got some pictures up! And the stall's up, but everything was in a mess today cos this was totally a last min thing! However, there were a couple of gd things that came out of it =D If it's confirmed, i'll fill you in later!

SO... TADA!



Kinda half designed this poster, took me alot of work! Well us, but i designed the cards and my brother was veri kind to me, he helped worked the stickers out for me. thank you!

Okay, first up!

My favourite design!! Jin Keat bought the first piece ^-^o (super support! thank u)
And i like it veri much cos it's in 3D!
$8.90


And these are the Valentine's Hearts! It's sold separately here,
but you can buy the whole set of 5 for $22.90.

$5.90 each

I think most of our customers prefer to have their soap customised! We'll have more samples done as there are 3 other moulds, namely Oval $9.90, Square $9.90 & Contour $12.90!
I didnt take a picture of the soap with the photo, but it looked pretty good, next entry!



I think this is one of the prettier moulds we have, but unfortunately, i wasn't quite thinking so i made it yellow hahahha, but it turned out well, i just didnt quite fancy the colour.

$8.90

This WAS my favourite, an ideal Christmas gift! Purple isn't exactly my favourite colour but you can have it done in other colours!

$8.90

There are other shapes and veri cute animal moulds (panda, pig etc) and a wide range of colourings and glitter which you can add into the soap.
So please support us if you like the products! These are all custom-made so you can just let us know exactly what you want. I'll take more pictures of other designs (sorry for the poor photography) and if you'd like to purchase one, just send an email to soapfullyyours@hotmail.com or tag me for more information!
I'll probably be going arnd buying more moulds, clothes, bags and boxes this national day! Veri fun but i'm spending alot of money! On the sch's credit tho =D
Thanks for reading, Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home