❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Friday, August 03, 2007

Thank you


One of the most memorable moments in school happened yesterday! A nervous breakdown coupled with excitement and gratitude towards those who didn't know me and supported me, and especially those who knew and came down to yell and vote under the scorching sun! Thank you so so much!! And pls help me thank your fwens, and your fwens' fwens!

It always feels a little disppointing when you know you've won the competition, and esp winning over the people(unexpectedly!), but sometimes you just lack a teeny weeny bit of luck. Don't get me wrong, i'm not being hateful or angry that i didnt win, afterall, it is just a title and titles can't validate a person. And of cos i'm a little sour! I wouldn't be, i daren't, if it wasn't for the crowd who voted for me! Really happy cos i hadn't tell a single soul in sch that it was going to take place but things turned out so differently last min. Especially when Yingzi/Liujia came down specially to accompany me in the morning and Liangyou stood under the blazing sun, perspiring for me! HAHAHAH and thal was so cool, he yelled the whole time, so did my classmates, my brother, his fwens, my sister + her bf, baby who came down last min and MUMMY who rushed down from work sick =/ felt so lucky(so sorry she felt so sick afterwards due to the heat)!! Made me realise that even tho my grp mates, my sister and i have disputes all the time, they still came down to cheer me on regardless of what had happened before(people can be so forgiving! i guess you cld also call it "huan nan jian zhen qing!".

When i felt diffident and crazy nervous, my classmates tried to calm me down and asked me to sing to them in class (haha that took me A REALLY LONG TIME TO OVERCOME, so paiseh), when i felt i wasn't possibly going to get in, they told me i was the best out there and my hp rang soon after >.<, and my fwens were never stingy with compliments! Heh

Liangyou was funny, he and i, we both know didn't really see eye to eye with many things in the project but when this happened, our fwenship improved drastically and he could tell me there were ppl saying," i'd do anything for gwen!", "That's damn cool la", to me. lol, sometimes, people are just shortchanged when it comes to praising other ppl. So yes, i just feel a lil unfair when there weren't enuff stickers for my(they claimed to be!! ok actually just my brother his fwens and baby) voters who were all the way at the back and veri guilty cos everyone stood in the sun finding stickers lol. I'm just sorry and happy if you felt that i was a winner, many ppl told me alot of funny and nice comments from which they heard from the crowds. It's not my first time joining a competition so i shld just accept the fact that the tv organisation is sometimes veri indecisive and messy and that contestants pakat. at least i know how everyone feels, and that's all that matters! Baby said i didn't lose to anyone, i just lost to the system. So i should cheer up alr! My heart was kinda fluttering when i heard the crowd go, "woooo..wahhh." when i sang a few lines of my song to test the mic, so so sweeeeeeeeett! Somehow, that made me want to hang on to my dream! ( i decided to try smth i did b4 on my prev blogs again soon!)

Ok too bad i left my camera in the bag, my sister cldn't take any pictures. At least the winner seemed nice! She kept talking to me, but i was so anxious i kept sticking with my fwens when we're not filming, dear said i shld mix with them, instead of being my usual cool self -_-. Everything happened veri fast, and there was a guy who came to me when i was resting and said i sang veri well, keep it up. hahAHa, so sweet, i'd nvr have that courage, but thal said i had a man's ballS that day!
^-^o

I guess you reap what you sow! No effort = no results! To get so many ppl suppoortiing last min was unexpected and i wished i had told them abt it, cos they said they'll bring all their guys down! haha but i dunno, just embarrassin to ask right?

Huge thank yous going out to all my fwens who were there, and those who smsed me, it was really thoughtful and i just really appreciated the effort everyone's put in. This has been a wonderful experience!

TP is airing on the 3rd episode of Hey Gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home