❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Little update



Recently, i've been attending reggae classes and it didnt exactly went well since i only had a ballet background and found it veri hard to adjust to hiphop or reggae cos it's more agressive and involves more bootylicious ass-jiggling movements, more sex appeal, and veri provocative and flirtatious in a way. You'd have to be veri confident to pull of those moves, it's a tight dance but sometimes the moves are so sexy i'm kinda afraid of it lol. I see some of my classmates who are younger than me by a few years who dance veri well, some even exude the sensuous flavour. And i happen to be one of the tallest girls and you know how tall girls look when they dance right? Feels like stick man to me, veri stalky!

So i began progressing after i joined the basic class, previously the management put some of us in the advance class which had us panting and mostly in a daze cos we couldnt quite catch up. It's better now, i even haf bruises! It's the biggest bruises i'd ever had on both knees and i dunno why im happy about it, it's like my badge of honour you know! Daddy said it's good, it means i'm working hard lol. So i laughed, not because it's not true, but having bruises doesn't necessarily mean that i'm improving, it could just be recklessness. It takes one to work hard, AND smart, i'm still not familiar with some of the basics so hopefully i can motivate myself to practise. And i know what a sloth i can be most of the time. it's true when they say you don't work hard enough, it's because you don't want it bad enough.

haha sui hor!


Had a late dinner at Billy Bombers and caught Fantastic 4 with Tony, Eric, Mel and the others at Cathay. I've nvr exactly been inside but it looks pretty cool inside, i like the elevators best! They looked so futuristic, reminded me of the movie, which was fantastic, found it a little too short though =/ Played a good game of dota and headed home.


Hmm actually i'm having a dilemma! i don't know if i should watch Christina Aguilera's Back to Basics concert end of this month. I like her soooooo much! Bought her first record when i was 12! I grew up listening to her songs and she's by far i'd say, the singer who's inspired me the most. This album's a milestone for her and a think she's a wonderful person no matter what the paparazi says about her. She's a fighter! However, if there's one thing i've learnt all these time, it's not to buy what you cannot afford and even though Fish promised to bring me to the concert, i feel kinda bad! It is an anniversary gift but the money could be put to much better use. We can't be so extravagant since we're not exactly working anymore and well, i figured she's gonna haf more concerts in the future but of cos none like this one. Oh, i hate to miss it T_T But i guess i've made up my mind.

I realise there's just so much to update and reflect but as the chinese proverb goes, im really "Li Bu Cong Xin". lol, will do another soon.

Well, ok i did these collages a month back during my baby girl's (Viki) birthday, so i'll just upload! I put her as my handphone wallpaper and whenever i look at it, it makes me feel veri relieved and grateful. Sometimes we just need a little reminder, that the most little and insignificant things can make us veri happy too.


Yuki & Viki's Birthday Celebration

Goddamn huge Elmo, imbal!



The BIG boys






And get well soon Mummy!



ELMO'S EYEBALLS!



4 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are not 2m right?? I mean basketballer dance like sticks but generally short ppl do look good dancing!!!

    dancers are usually 1.7-8? no?

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger G said…

    haha most hiphop dancers i know or haf seen are veri petite, perhaps i feel odd because i'm not good at it!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just left a comment but it does seem to be up. Anyway, i was saying ...

    Yup, hiz to you. was checking out ur blog. Hehe.

    I would LOVE to learn dancing but i never had the time to do so. Always too busy. Sad right? I wouldn't mind all the bruises on my legs. Haha.

    I have a shared blog with eric. http://www.thegoodandevil.blogspot.com. Can go inside take a look. :)

    Take care ya?

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    EH NVM OK.
    I ALSO DANCE FUNNILY.
    i also thought i look like a stick dancing.
    but im sure u are 10000 times better than me!(:
    be more confident aye?
    WE GOTTA MEET AGAIN WOMAN!
    -june

     

Post a Comment

<< Home