❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

supercalifragislisticexpialidocious~


I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER! (Or at least i think i should be..)

Mommy was soooooo cute! She ate KFC just now! my drumstick =D She's the most wonderful superfuperduperruper hardworking mother of all! She organised a bbq for my birthday all by herself!! SO TIRING T.T, the only thing i did was call up JUNE AND MANDA! And she invited my big big family to celebrate birthday with me.. i'm so touched T_T cos on one hand, organising a birthday party isnt easy cso there's so much coordinating, on the other, she prepared all the yummy food herself. SO WEIDA! thank you!

And on my birthday i get soooooooooo many angbaos whahahahah, my cousins are so smart, when i was young, during christmas, they'd give me the most presents, 1 yr they gave me a $99.90 barbie doll, she told me! and there was one year when i had a new mickey mouse school bag, a pretty barbie, and toys! they so teng me! But this year, well nowadays they haf their own kids and i've grown up, they don't quite know wad i like anymore, so angbao is the most suitable. thank you!

And i love all my little nieces and nephews who came and sang the birthday song for me, to cheer me up when i felt really upset that day, and thank God, it only drizzled a wee bit during the night and made the bbq a successful one.

And of cos my pulchritudinous fwens (Manda&June) who bought me flirtatious gifts, and just simply for coming over to wish me Happy Birthday.

I'm about offficially 23mins away from my 20th Birthday now, its been sucha whirlwind ride this wk, i was sooo upset and exhilarated ytd, i'm sorry to haf made Daddy Mummy angry, and im so grateful for having them. Daddy for forgiving me and Mummy for loving me so so much. I love my family so much! Mei mei and di di too =D

This has to be the best birthday gift anyone could've wish for, im so excited i cant wait for it to start! i am so grateful, i promised myself i'll work veri hard now on, tho it does takes more than just words and promises. But im also a lazy piece of lard. no wonder fish calls me a worm (QQQ!!).

Heheh, im just thankful God listened to my prayers! T.Y. for everything, it's going to be a better year, i know it. After all the upsetting events and depressing feelings, i think it's starting to look somewhat bright for me! YAY. PICTURES. MUAHAHAHA CAKESSSSSSSSS!



Viki baby is sweeter than my savory cakes!




HEHEH, my aunts are so nice, bought me 2 cakes! It's been a really long time since i had 2 big cakes for birthday. The one piled up with enticing chocolates and nuts and iceing looked VERI GLAM! everyone was just staring at it for 10mins HAHAHAHHA, it's the prettiest and most creative cake anyone has given me! Probably veri expensive too, thank you Auntie Sweety! Oh and the puffs had different flavour to it too! some had rum, advocardo..cocnuts and chocolatess.. eeEEEe!!

Rofl i looked so tired that day! Came back from the concernt ceremony.. random pictures. 11.44pm, im so exhausteed!

The Twins!(Weiling&Weifen), Ferlyn&Huixin. i love their performance, i think i got a lil emotional, its like seeing them grow up, i like them so so much!



Happy birthday GWEN! and TIME TO SLP!

A ZA A ZA FIGHTING!! ^-^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home