❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

World Without End


Marriage is more than just a wedding ceremony, more than just roses and aisles, paper and gowns, food and angbaos. It is, for sure, more than love.

I believe marriage is when a pair of lovers have braved storms and weathered rain so much so that their souls entwine, and become 1, and you'll never feel complete without him/her.

I've always wished for a man who could give me love, a love so divine and dangerously beautiful, it would kill. But stories like these are hard to come by, you'd probably encounter horrible incidents and incidents like these, would weave into a grieiving yet miraculous tale, like those you see in korean dramas.

Thus, simple relationships can be veri fulfilling and also beautiful. I long for the day when i could tell him i love him deep enough to say that i know his face so well, i could probably recite a poem about it backwards.

15. Yes, that's the number of years my cousin and his fiancee have been together, probably the number of plasma tvs they have at home as well. My aunt's house has so many rooms, it's ridiculous.

I havent any idea what marriage would be like, but i know that i totallyy dig weddings because there's ABALONE, SHARK'S FIN and I LOVE GETTING TOGETHER WITH MY BIGBIG FAMILY. Hence, the massive photo-taking session.

I'm really lazy to carry on typing tonight lol, so i'll let the photos bring abt the events that played on that day.

Morning Tea Ceremony

HAHAHAHA, i was so tied up with this sweetheart, but bugging her to take a DECENT photo with me was sucha chore. She's so adorable, they said she looked like me when i was a toddler! So i didnt spare any time for the bride and groom rofl. my bad.

I'm obviously the one on the right! SO cute! ok meimei also veri cute! hahahaha

Upon arriving at Carlton's

I persuaded many to take family photo! So wasted if we don't!

Then i started cam-whoring HAHAHA, and my subjects are my nieces and nephews! It's a rare ocassion when i bring camera, so I REALLY MADE GOOD USE OF IT, I THINK I HAF 150 photos rofl.

GOGO!

The Bride and Groom, accompanied by the veri handsome mini feiyuqing & flowergirl.

In-between Steamed fish and Hong Kong noodle dishes

HAHAH, i was eating abalone with sea cucumber and THE THING! It was alive, slipped right off my spoon, onto my chest BUT fortunately, i caught it IN TIME with my hands, gross but my dad said i haf fast reflex! ROFL hiah! c(,")===D

ROFL, BRODZ are actually my cousins's cousins from paternal side. gay brothers.

XI NU AI LE. HANDSOME BOYS!

Yishun is so handsome, Chanel likes him, cos she only likes handsome kids -_-. Yiren has such a glib tongue, my mom would be charmed into buying chocolates and candies for him every wkend. HAHAHA THEY HAF A XI NU AI LE VIDEO, DAMN ROFL. ok that's the reason why i'm gonna learn to upload videos. =D

Rofl, i had a frightening experience with stick-on bras that night, it's like, sticky but doesn't really stick. I was so terrified wondering when if it'll JUST FALL OFF MY BOOBS ANYTIME while eating abalone. giveup, but veri funny whenever the kids see me adjusting it, i'll just clamp both my hands onto my chest, MAKE IT STICK FOR GOOD. It makes them giggle cos veri *siusiu*, "Eee, xiaoping yiyi!" Yiren likes to poke them rofl!

Wrapping-up

Mini vitamin LOVE for me!

i love my chandelier earrings. FINALLY got chance to wearr. lol

i love this picture, feels so nostalgic.

Lol, i still managed to pen down so much. TIRING!

Anyway, i just hope the newly-weds will go on together for a long long time~

"Of all the blessings life can bring,
I've always needed something,
But i've got all i want
When it comes to loving you
."

Baby bought me a gift awhile ago, and i think it looks so vintage! many loves!

Lol, i actually like the coolness and clarity of the light in the picture COS I TOOK IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home