❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Saturday, October 28, 2006

ATTACK OF THE FLU


Apparently, it's becoming a monthly routine to get ill and i'm so accustomed to it, i don't need to see a doctor anymore! Its sucha waste of gold and chinese herbs seem to be a better alternative sometimes.


DAY 1 AT SCHOOL WAS HORRIBLE! What a bad start for a new term =/ i only attended sch on the fourth day ROFL and unfortunately i started where i left off last sem.

Last sem, during the 2days of exams, i went into the wrong classrooms! So exciting right! Lucky gwen, she's so thick-skinned doesnt really care abt being paiseh. This sem, i walked into the wrong lecture hall. GJ, like some suaku, someone even offered me to sit with them and the next min i realised im in the wrong class. Giveup, so tedious and dreadful cos IM REALLY LAZY..
AND BECAUSE THE TEACHER IS A WITCH. FAT & EVIL WITCH!

I woke up too early for a class that i didnt know was not cancelled, i called i email-ed but the teacher was AWAY. Thus given my lazy nature, i decided that the teacher cancelled it! Anyway i was an hr early for the next class, thats why i was in the wrong lecture, i returned to the class i was supposed to be having an hr before and..

SorryGwen: Sorry i was informed that there wasnt any class for this subject but my care person just reconfirmed it with me so i'm here.
D'Cotta: Well, the person who had given you the information must be idiotic, and you must be even more idiotic to have believed him.
AngryAndNotSorryGwen: . . .

LOL I was FUMING!!! and a little stunned and a little amused But i kept my mouth shut lest i start lashing out like a fool, i mean im not embarrassed but she called me an IDIOT LOL. She must be partially demented or smth. Next time i'll salute her,"YES MAM!", then maybe i wont feel so mad. I smsed my meimei and she said smth funny to cheer me up, many loves~

And the next lesson at 3 was cancelled when i took a cab down from home. -_-

All in all, suay! =D But dear said gwengwen veri strong! i think i power-ed up! Like bomberman HAHAHAHAH. stop imitating how he calls my name ok! He bought me a bomberman soft toy last wkend, ROFL cos i like the game on ps since young and so i suggested the game to him. Now it's got him Addicted too! i think im gonna get one myself since my timetable is so messed up AND WE CAN MULTIPLAYER!~ Oh he said i look like bomberman so if he ever saw one, he wld buy it for me, SO SILLY. lol but it's veri sweet cos he nvr bought me such stuff and used to say soft toys are useless and a waste of money.. So there's bombergirl..

Fittin well with the other inmates!



meowmeow



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home