❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm many other things..

Rofl i miss my childhood! Not every part of it, but well for the most part, i do.

And i realise i've always been given veri peculiar or naughty names since a little girl, and i think i still rmb some of them! And for the past years with Fish, he always invented really funny nicknames whenever i make a sound or do smth weird. So, the list goes on:


Baby years:

Xiaoping - Everyone in my family calls me by this name, xiaoping jiejie, xiaoping yiyi, xiaoping gugu. heh veri easy for the kids to pronounce my name, but unfortunately for my sister, it can be really embarrassing when the kids or sometimes fwens mispronounce and make subtle jokes of her name. Rujiao would become Hujiao, Lajiao, Xiangjiao and eventually "L*nJiao" yiyi. Veri memorable indeed Clarabelle! My sister's really sensitive!

Huai ren - My favourite cousins used to call me that all the time after "XIAOPINGGGGGG AH!", when i make trouble at their homes. i would go arnd watering the plants THEN pluckin the petals off the beautiful flowers in my uncle's garden and help him cut off the grass with his huge scissors whahahha. And he would get so mad! Every sunday. Yeah.


Aged 6-12:

Xiao Ping Guo - That's what the bus auntie/uncle used to called me when i took the schoolbus home. I was always the last passenger and auntie would always get 4d or Toto numbers from me! And i haf no idea why but i haf never paid the bus fees at the end of every month lol.

Oh, and those childhood games you used to play with your neighbours? Zero Point or block soccer and just hanging out at the playground at 5 every day. i miss miss miss my old neighbourhood fwens cos we'd bring out our rope made out of rubber bands, rollerblades and soccer ball and just race and run arnd the blocks playing hide-n-seek everyday. We nvr really knew each other's names cos we call one another by our nick names, usually after a favourite fruit.

Haha, i rmb Banana (my close close gf who drank beer at 10), and her brother rambutan. The twins, and this pretty girl who used to sit on the swing with me and just chat, she was in SAC too but i was too shy to talk to her, think her real name is Deorene or smth. Oh my sister was orange and my brother was coconut when he was old enuff to race with us lol.

Omg u know we used to challenge one another to fly out of the swing and see who lands the furthest wld be the winner, im damn pro at that, but once i really landed hard on my chest, piak, SO PAIN omfg. zz. And donald duck and white ranger who i played soccer with, and Genevie who always offered me those fruity vitamins and who taught me to rollerblade like a pro! She inspired my sister to rride the bicycle i think, and shame on me, still cant ride a bicycle, giveup.

Mu Lao Hu - ROFL, that's cos i used to fight the boys so much, this boy called Edwin in my class started calling me tigress tang. The girls, i rmb June used to ask me to avenge them cos the boys bully them. This bian tai boy called Danny Heng enjoyed bio-ing girl's panties when he was in pri 2 OK! WDF, who taught him that, see we can even rmb his name. danny dada heng. giveup.

Oh once during pri 4, i wasn't taking the usual bus anymore, i moved to Simei and this bus was hell. The bus driver was horrid, the boys were big bullies and the girls were SOOOOOOOOOO vain and no one helped me! i usually bochup but once this boy was so arrorgant and shouted at the bus uncle and the uncle thought he cld tame the boy when he brought out his CANE HAHAHAHAHA, so funny right, kept a cane in the bus rofl but the boy was so rebellious he #^!#%!#$% the uncle till he lanlan. Then i kan bu xia and lashed out at him. ROFL GG! Since then the journey home was toturous, everyone wanted to dui fu wo but i always sat near the uncle cos he had cane rofl and tried to ignore them.

However one day, i rmbed it was a saturday morning, we started arguing again and i felt veri helpless cos the battle was like bus boys/girls VS xiaopingguo, and one of the boys dared the arrogant boy to slap me. And i yelled," YOU DARE!" aND HE spit AT ME, he SPIT AT ME omfg, FIRE!! i think i was really angry and i morphed into justice gwen! a veri violent one tho, i jumped and hung onto the bars and lifted my legs and kick him so hard, i think he got owned but he retaliated like hit me on my hand or smth gg, i felt veri scared ROFL. then i think i was reaching my place, i quickly alighted the bus and stoned on the ground for a long long time and started sobbing. i think i was scared shit, and i nvr sat on that bus again. =/ mighty gwen! well at least now i dun haf to fend for myself, fish will protect me! ROFL


Aged 12-16:

Pubic Hair - This has got to be THe most humiliating 2 words anyone has ever used on me. I had veri weird curly twigglish hair after i chopped my long hair off when i was 12. and this notorious gang in my sch didnt like me cos they thought i "stole" their good fwen away cos she started hanging out with me alot. But hey i didnt force her to be my fwen or backstabbed them since i nvr knew them. And this girls wld bang into me intentionally near the corridoors and call me names when they pass me by. I still rmb their names and i really loathed them. i was pretty much intimidated in sch until i had a veri close bunch of fwens i made from wc3. i miss kl and john and keith and sulin, kenny and gang! i felt veri safe! And i knew they'll always haf my back when i need them. Anyway the girls turned out to be ahlians now! im not really rejoicing but i really didnt haf a good time at all in school. i was sucha cry baby, luckily i had my daddy who'd always listen to my rubbish and headaches and tuck me in bed. i know veri odd for a 13yr girl.

oh some of my brother's fwens calls him that too. They don't know that it can be quite hurtful, he big ego big pride. but i think it just sounds really awful. =/


Aged 16-18:

Piggy Gwen - Given by DsD)Delete(, lol we used to eat at mac alot cos there was always the 20nuggets promo and i wld gobble down most of the nuggets Reny bought and he'd be so unhappy abt it! Everytime he says! John always bought me my favourite meiji chocolates, and the then, vanilla milkshake. my bearbear! He bought kl and i this star pillow that was really in then, forgot what it was, those made from sand i think..

Carrot legs - By reny, cos i was quite fat then, too much gelare and nuggets and food overall.

Shrek - I took a picture with John's shrek toy when i was veir bahbah (meaty)! Cow also had a thing abt naming my boobs. ROFL, Suez Canal and.. i forgot the other, mount smth, evermore? Thanks to the gosu photographers hurhur!


Since i met you at 17:

Baby tiger - He's been calling me baby tiger cos i was playing Tekan on his psp and i was struggling to win and he said i look like a baby tiger pawing and battling hard with his psp. ROFL i felt so paiseh as if i was gonna smash his psp. Perhaps cos i make too much noise when i play wc3 or dota or fighting games lol.

Over the years..he's got me multiple names..

1. gwengwen
2. daodangui
3. googoogaga
4. mophead (when i had that doll hair lol)
5. naughtygirl
6. baobao
7. da lan zhu
8. little apple/kitten
9. mama bear ( yeah, the thing with Godilocks and the 3 bears)
10. mafan dan
11. pussycat
12. litte girl
13. bombergirl!

And i love my meowmeow!~ Be strong ok!

Whether it had been a good past or an unhappy one, i am still veri contented. And veri exciting when i think of it again whahahah. i think i liked to fight alot that's why i enjoy fighting games so much. a za a za fightiNgS! o^-^o

4 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eh, This is The DADA HENG that u say look at panties! i wondering who u are and i doubt i did that! chat a lil online man! let me know who u aRE! riotbmx@hotmail.com!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger G said…

    LOL npnt(nopicnotalk)!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol funny nicknames :) i think the most common one that a LOT of people gave me was "chopsticks" -_-

    so i decided NOT to join the prom thingy =P there are only 7 girls who actually took part. Kinda sad.

    Oooh!! Send me pictures from the new face event!! The one of me lynn sophie and you :) i didn't get many cuz my camera died out

    and gwen, i really like your new hairstyle, though that's probably like the 3rd or 4th time i said it =P

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol u so cute, pubic hair..

    i miss you gwen! hope can see you sometime soon.. i still have your present here, how to give ah?! ;(

    -zieee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home