❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Saturday, October 28, 2006

ATTACK OF THE FLU 2


Even though i was really caught up with the flu, i managed to be a good girl and work as promised! Kirk wanted to find me a replacement at the last min, so considerate of him but i figured that wouldnt be veri kind. And my mom would probaby get mad at me for not turning up for work," Na li ke yi zhe yang, ni mei ci dou zhe yang de leh" and she'll start giving me the cold shoulder attack. Giveup. And my parents are so nice, waited for half an hr at somerset and drove me to work T_T

Anyways, the small event at Four Seasons Hotel last night turned out great, the organisers were really nice, and i got to know someone new! No cam = no pictures, not a camera fanatic, but i'll make effort to bring my camera out more often, because the place looked quite grand, i love the chandeliers and huge huge lamps made out of glass leaves. But anyway i was sick, so it wouldnt haf turned out nice. Lucky me we haD food, like those we haf in wedding dinners ROFL, and a small bouquet of roses from the GM. i wanted the money pot tho $_$ And thank you Kirk and fwen who refused to give me his name sent me home ytd. Nice boss lol

Nth much has been going on lately, other than the Newface finals which is so over but i did took some pictures! Was really thrilled to see the girls, Emiko, Pie, Sophie, Jana(pardon me if i spelt her name wrongly) and ANGELIA etc..! Shikeen left b4 i could even take a picture with her T_T

Peggy was a winner that night!




........................... Right when i finished typing the last sentence, and msning and chatcrafting and coughing, I PUKED. HAHAHAHAHAHAH so gross, but now it's ok i WASHED UP. Lucky there was a dustbin right next to me, SMELLY =D Think im so used to being sick, i can laugh abt it but i really dun enjoy slping alone without the air conditioner and then breaking out in cold sweat sometimes. and no one to go to the bathrm with me at night -_____-

Anyway, my brother celebrated his birthday last wk on the 22nd, with his godparents and our cousins, and i shared his joy over the webcam lol.

HAPPY HAPPY birthday, even though im not there and nvr as close to you as Rujiao. Though i express my feelings in a slightly less affectionate way and always rough up to you, yell at you but that's because you denied all my kisses when we were young! But i still love you veri veri much okay =D~ And congrats to you-know-wad-i-shld-be-talkin-abt and late gift ok. study hard, stop being so self-obsessed for awhile and grow more haiR! HAHAHAHA *kiss

And the other day, i was browing thru my fwenster and i HAD to save this picture, for humour's sake. KENNY FTW. And i'm really excited for his new plans! gl

GAY. ROFL

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger misunderstood said…

    hope that you have recovered from the dreadful flu.

    just sent you an email.
    hope you still remember me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home