❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Thursday, June 14, 2007

o^-^o


I think i've amassed about 5 drafts since the last time i posted. all incomplete!

i'll try my veri best to post all my entries soon!

Well a little update tho! i met up with a really old fwen, back from primary school, i rmb well that we were best fwens! We had a good ktv session and it felt a little like old times, initially i was still a little awkward, paiseh, since we haven't really talked in 5-6 yrs. aHH lol, i said i'll intro her to you Teo, HAPPPY?

I had dinner with Godpa and Eric and Melissa aftwards! Must be wondering why i haf Godfather suddenly right? but i'll leave that for another time! Mel looks alot better ytd then when i first saw her during New Year, she looked so frail then, now veri healthy, and she baked muffins for Uncle and I. I liked it, wished it had more chocolates though lol (oh, and thank you!)

You know, laziness really gets the better of me, and i think if i were a pig, i'd make a really good one! Which reminds me, Charlotte's web was really touching! i really like Julia Roberts!

Been watching a hell lot of shows on dvd, mostly goood or relatively fair. AND i completed Nip/Tuck and Heroes. Really like these 2 serials, it's really good, so you oughta watch it if you haf the time. So does anyone know if there's a seaon 5 for Nip/Tuck?


Anyway it's time for bed and i'm haing a lil difficulty adjusting my biological clock these days, so BBL!


1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey woman!
    haha add me kays
    http://edgycaesar.livejournal.com
    =)
    cya soon! ☆

    -est

     

Post a Comment

<< Home