❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Random ramblings


I just took the entire weekend offf from EVERYTHING, and i'll be staying home with baby, have a goooood rest, play alot of games and surf the net, which i realise i hadn't do for a long long time! I haven't visited fwen's blogs, or funny blogs like Go Fug Yourself, Xiaxue and watch XMAN on youtube! Dammn i used to be soooo lazy, had so much time watching and reading nonsense.

So, today i went tot surf arnd! Read Peggy's blog and she seemed very upset lately, nvr seeen her so troubled, she was always so positive and on the go. Really hope she gets better soon. She learnt my special line! A ZA A ZA fiGhTinG! Lol there's a special way of typing the fiGhTinGs! SEE! fiGhTinGs! Used to use that on everything, esp encouragements, super korean ^-^o Kinda love it when the korean say it, its not exactly accurately the way they pronounce it, but it just gets me up when i tell it to myself! a ZA a ZA!

And Melobie posted a picture of me while cooking! Jialut! But at least that was fun, i made beef spaghetti, was kinda tedious cos the kitchen was steaming but luckily the beef turned out yummy! And you know, if you pour in some milk into cambelle soup, it taste super delicious! But not everyone likes it, but i do! We accidentally bought wrong cans of cambelle, mixed them up but it turned out veri well too! Think it was cream of mushrm and potage. Hope we can do it again when she's back, i loveeeeeee cooking, my mom doesnt wanna impart her skills to me, worry i might ruin and mess up the kitchen, hmm, all these seems somewhat familiar, haf i blogged abt it before -_-

And the Xiaxue road trip videos are pretty funny and i think Rozz is cool. Hope Season 2 of Heroes and How I Met Your Mother(this is a really funny comedy!!) will be out soon, i wanna complete Friends S1-S10 (that's alot!) and desperate housewives and scrubs!

Gotta go prac some songs now =/ my mom's been pressing me to discipline myself and prac my songs. -____________________- maybe next time i'll put them up! =D

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home