❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Thursday, August 30, 2007

August 30th


Veri blessed!

I haf the best singing coach ever! Who offered to give me extra lessons to coach me on my songs. Ah he's super nice >.<

And my boss called! Quite a pleasant surprise..

Had steamboat with Daddy & Mummy :D love to be the only child having dinner with them, feels so l.o.v.e.d~ During dinner, i was nudging mummy and bugging her to teach me to cook and guess wad she said,"can be princess don't want, must do all these kind of chores, why ah?" ahahaha so funny, now i know it's not because i'll mess up her kitchen, she said, i can stand ad watch her cook cos she usually brushes us off the kitchen area. I love her expressions when she acts cute with me, it's so funny when i try to be cute AT her and she replies me in that same tone, makes me stare at her for minutes at a time. She's my wonderwall :D

We're gonna watch 881! i know i'm really really slow, i havent even watched Hairspray~! So will probably catch the show with mom and aunts tmr or monday, the last time/movie we watched was The Exorcism of Emily Rose. And shopping with mommy on saturday!

And i love it when he calls me his "lovliest baby girl" when he needs me to do smth heh.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm... I'm placing my bet on you to be another singapore singing export to taiwan!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home