❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Birthday <><

.


So this is kinda overdued i know but just so i lose my pictures (again, along with 20 of my disney movie videos) and silly notes when my computer crashes on me again, there's always this place where i can turn to, to retrieve something more than just pictures and words. i think it's TOTALLY necessary that i just save a page of my diary here so i can give my memory a jolt every now and then and be able to look back into the past when i feel a need to. To reminisce, to be able to feel something again just by looking at pictures, to laugh at my own stupidity, to find that my nieces and nephews going up so rapidly, to learn from past mistakes and to realise that time flies. (Emo alert)

Ok totally out of pt but well for all i know my computer might crash again, the last time was 2 wks ago when water from my air conditioner leaked and went into my monitor, hahah my sister said she saw sparks and some smoke coming from the monitor, and it caused a black out at home :> twice when i tried turning it on again rofl. But thankfully, there's a God, and he gave my computer life again the next day.

So, just some pictures from his birthday dinner at the Marina Mandarin Hotel, the buffet's really good! i like the flower crabs and shark fin soup most, his mom said Shangri-La didnt haf such a wide spread so we headed here instead. But i'd love to go there soon!

I LOVE CHEESEEEEE, i need a cheese kaki~


Lol his sour expression is kinda cute!

Bought him a cake from.. littlefootpastry, it's all right, not spectacular, i was a lil disappointed cos my fwen said it was awfully tasty but i guess im just a lil fussy and dun really like to cham(mix) chocolate and cheese together. I'll bake him a birthday cake next yr!! :>


Rounded daddy mummy and my younger brother and sister to launch him a kamikaze birthday surprise attack after his bath haha, he totally didnt expected it which was, well a good surprise i guess! heh, i love surprises :>

So there! and i bought like re-lighting candles and he got so puzzled cos it relighted everytime he blew them out, we had to use an extinguisher! (no we don't haf 1 of those at home, i was kidding.)

A cosy simple 21st!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home