❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Monday, November 05, 2007

I love



DITA VON TEESE!

I LOVE AMY!!

I LOVE STARDUST (anyone who hasn't caught the movie and loves mystical tales must catch this, 4.8/5, 0.2 short because it just wasnt long enough! Claire Danes & Charlie Cox are so beautiful, and i somehow knew the voice behind the screen was Ian Mckellen's, i think he makes a really wise AND hot grandfather)

I LOVE MY MOTHER, she's the bravest, most hardworking woman i know. I know this is a difficult time, and every day gets harder, but i hope my family can make it through this rough patch, becos my mother is a superhuman and nothing is impossible :D

Hope everything goes well the next two weeks, gotta prac harder everyday! But my brother's real nice,volunteered to practise with me. haha there's nothing stronger than a heart of a volunteer's. :D

Out.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home