❤ GWEN ❤

A rose blossoming in the season of spring. A sunrise waiting to peek its glorious rays over the mountains. A secret hidding inside the pandora's box. An angel voice waiting to be heard

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Only One


I was just sifting through what's left of MY MUSIC folder in my computer (this baby almost crashed on me again!!) and i happened to find this song that i recorded about 4 years ago in the folder. hahahaha i think it was the first song i recorded which was posted on the alt website.

I'd haf lost this song if not for Daryl who sent it to me by chance, it was just one day when he asked me if i sang any songs, or if i knew Chloee, haha that was my alter ego on wc3 when i didnt want anyone to know who i was, and i was shocked that he knew abt it becos, well why would he right? no link. nfi how he had his hands on the song and why he kept it, i thought he knew c0w. lol many ppl asked me many times who helped played the song on the guitar, and seriously i didnt mean to laugh or sounded like i was gasping for air during 1 part of the song, but he missed a chord haha and it was like my first or second try so i was stunned for moment but i didnt wanna re-record it incase i screw up, and i always screw it up.

Okay so here's Only One (it's by Yellowcard anyway)



Ahh i've not able to finish my entry cos there seems to be alot of interruption (for instance the crashing) everytime i try to complete one so i'll probably just post all the pictures with 5 word sentences.

Anyway, it's Cheehong's birthday today, so happy happy birthday, hope it's phat, fly and super fun o^-^o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home